Upper Dairy Barn
This was the showpiece of a country gentlemanís farm. It was built to replace the
1880s barn that burned on September 28, 1906 due to a case of arson which is still unsolved. The upper barn was used for storing hay
and grinding grains into animal feed. By the 1950s, a pipe was added to the outside of the dairy barn so that bulk feed from a tanker
could be pumped directly into the barn.