Photo Gallery: Historic Photos
Mr. Hopkins' tree house retreat.
1880 barn and stream plant. The name "Muscoot" is written on the roof.
The windmill that provided water to the farm and the Main House.
This windmill did not get moved when the reservior was build.
Today, it is
located in the reservior under water.
Chickens in the yard
Ferndinad T. Hopkins in his straw hat
The ladies of the Hopkins family in the field with daisies.
The Farmhands bringing in the corn
View of the farm in 1901.
This was the original location of the buildings before they
were moved to accomodate the reservior.
View of the farm in 1910.
The shows the new location of the buildings. They were moved
to accomodate the reservior.
Jean Hopkins, granddaughter of Ferdinand T. Hopkins, working the plow.
Travis Hopkins, great-grandson of Ferdinand Hopkins.
The Hopkins family, 1950
The Main House and the vegetable garden
Contact us | View